Litter VII in the making?

Earlier this week we went to Sweden and had two days with successful meeting between Arya and Qarat.

So know it’s the looong wait until we know if there are puppies or not.

Ultrasound can be done earlies week 12, but haven’t booked a time yet.

If she is with puppies they will be born week 17.

At the moment we are NOT taking anymore enquiries until we have an indication that she is with a high number of puppies. 

Legg igjen en kommentar

Fyll inn i feltene under, eller klikk på et ikon for å logge inn:

Du kommenterer med bruk av din konto. Logg ut /  Endre )


Du kommenterer med bruk av din Twitter konto. Logg ut /  Endre )


Du kommenterer med bruk av din Facebook konto. Logg ut /  Endre )

Kobler til %s